Monday, January 11, 2016

Luck O' The Irish Rainbow Cowl

Yesterday, I kicked off a new design series of cowls, specifically for toddlers, but the designs are easily resizable through adults. Today, I'm jumping a little ahead of myself and listing my St. Patrick's themed cowl. Jumping ahead, because I'm still writing up the pattern for the Valentine's themed cowl. I was so excited about this design I had to get it up and showed off first. I don't know if it's because I love St. Patrick's day so much, or the fact no one can be sad when they look at rainbows, but I just love this design, and I hope you will too. The pattern is available through my Ravelry store HERE for the low price of $1.99. I hope you enjoy :) Message me to buy directly through Paypal, or to inquire about finished products.


No comments:

Post a Comment