Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Fall Ya'll!

Maybe it's because I live in the South and Fall ushers in a break from the unbearable heat and humidity of the Southern Summer, or maybe it's because (as a yarn enthusiast) I finally get to enjoy my yarn creations, but whatever the reason, Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year! And I'm not alone, Fall is the 2nd favorite (behind Spring) season for Americans. For many of us, that means hot chocolate, falling leaves, warm scarves and FOOTBALL! In honor of Fall, I have created this adorable Football ear warmer and I'm sharing the pattern with all my readers. I've embellished mine with a cute flower in the colors of my favorite college team (University of South Carolina). If you enjoy your earwarmer, leave me a comment or send me a photo :)

**Edit: This Pattern has been moved to my Ravelry and Etsy Store.





No comments:

Post a Comment