Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Estelle Earwarmer

Good morning everyone! I worked on this earwarmer all night and posted a photo of it on my personal Facebook page asking for suggestions for a name for it. As if by fate, a beautiful friend of mine, Craig, suggested "Estelle", explaining the name just came to him when he saw it. I knew right away that was her name! Estelle was the name of my great-grandmother! Can you believe that coincidence? I never go to meet my great-grandmother Estelle, but she was the mother of the most awesome Grandmother on earth so she had to be pretty great! So in honor of my Great Grandma Estelle, I give you.....the ESTELLE EARWARMER!  This earwarmer was made using the Moss Stitch. If you are unfamiliar with the moss stitch, it's ok, it seems harder than it is, and there are lots of great tutorials on youtube. A bit of warning however, it is single crochet, so it work up as fast as you might think, but the end result is a beautiful texture and super stretchy!

*As always, you are free to sell any items you create from this pattern, but a link back would be appreciated, and you may not copy, distribute, or sell this pattern in part or whole.




Estelle Earwarmer

Unfortunately, Blogger will not allow me to monetize my blog, so until it does I have to charge for my patterns. Once I am allowed to monetize through ads and such, I will gladly begin sharing free patterns again. As always, thank you for your support. 


No comments:

Post a Comment