Saturday, October 10, 2015

Free Pattern Round Up - Halloween

Hi everybody! Here in SC we are slowly digging out of recent flooding in our state, and while my family and I, thankfully, escaped unscathed, many are left homeless and facing the loss of everything. Mere minutes from me, an entire town has been evacuated. Please, send prayers, thoughts, good wishes to all those affected, I can't imagine what they are going through.

On a happier note: I am kicking off a regular Saturday feature of a Free Pattern Round up. Because we are in the fall season, and Halloween is right around the corner, today's theme is HALLOWEEN!!! These projects are quick, cute, great for celebrating Halloween, and best of all FREE!


First we need to decorate the house...








Now Lets Decorate Ourselves!





















No comments:

Post a Comment