Saturday, August 8, 2015

Initial Post

So this isn't your grandma's crochet page. I'm the Snarky B, and I live up to the name. I might cuss, I might swear, I might make a pretty offensive joke and throw the word 'fart' around. You may be regaled with tales of drinking too much (when I was younger) and getting into arguments with people who don't respect my personal space at WalMart. But, along with it, you will get some pretty cool crochet patterns, ideas and advice. I am a badass, but I'm a badass that likes to crochet.

So lets get things started with a free pattern for these cute baby sandals. 1/11/16 Edit: Until Blogger allows me to monetize my blog, (there are hoops....lots of hoops to let OTHER people advertise on your space), I'm afraid I will have to charge a nominal fee for my patterns at this time. If that changes, I will happily convert this pattern back to free.) In the meantime, you may purchase this pattern through my Ravelry store HERE


Baby Bling Sandals
Materials Needed:
F sized hook
Medium worsted weight yarn, Size 4
2 Ribbon Slides (bling)
Yarn Needle
Scissors
Stitches Used:
SS – Slip Stitch
SC – Single Crochet
HDC – Half Double Crochet
CH – Chain

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! looking forward to crocheting these cute baby sandals. hope to see lots more patterns and ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yea, Chic!! Thank you for being you ..& the free pattern! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete