Thursday, October 8, 2015

I just want to make something to impress my kid....

A few days ago my son was watching me crochet and said:

"Mom, you should make art with your crochet..."
ME:  I do, everything I make is a little work of art
Sam: No, you make hats and booties and baby stuff. You should make art, you know like landscapes and stuff.


OK, I didn't kill him because he is 9 and a boy and he is very good at both of those things. Instead I took it as a challenge. I was inspired by the painting "Almond Blossoms" by Van Gogh, and the Watercolor cherry blossoms of ancient Japan. What do you think? More importantly, do you think it will impress my kid???





Yes, I will sell this hat....hit me up on Facebook to order.  https://www.facebook.com/BellaCarolinaBoutique


No comments:

Post a Comment